Easy Breaded Chicken

Easy Breaded Chicken
Easy Breaded Chicken

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

easy-breaded-chicken
Making breaded chicken strips ahead of time means created several fast, tasty meals in just minutes. These strips are great for making chicken wraps, honey chipotle chicken, chicken parmesan, etc. They’ll last safely for up to a week in the fridge in a sealed container.

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips (against the grain)
  • 2/3 bread crumbs
  • 3 T. Flour
  • 3/4 tsp garlic salt
  • 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
  • 1 egg & a bit of water
  • Oil for frying

Mix the bread crumbs, flour and seasonings together in a shallow bowl. In another bowl beat an egg with a small amount of water. Dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture and then dredge in the bread crumbs.

Fry in hot oil until done.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

2 Comments

1. Can you freeze these or how are they made ahead without the “crust” getting all soggy? Could you also bake them in the oven and then flip them half way through?

• Can you freeze these or how are they made ahead without the “crust” getting all soggy? Could you also bake them in the oven and then flip them half way through?

When I make them, I bake them. I also freeze them on a cookie sheet and then bag. I prefer to reheat in the oven (or toaster oven) and not the microwave to keep them crisp.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.