Pineapple Salsa

Pineapple Salsa
Pineapple Salsa

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

pineapple-salsa
Add a refreshing twist to grilled pork or chicken using simple fruit salsa that blends the flavors of pineapple, red onion, bell pepper, apple and cilantro for a zesty accompaniment to any grilled meat or fish.

1 can (20 ounces) pineapple or 2 c. Diced Fresh Pineapple
1 small red onion, finely diced
1 red bell pepper, finely diced
1 Granny Smith apple, finely diced
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1/2 teaspoon lime juice

pineapple-salsa
If using canned pineapple, Drain reserving the juice, then dice. In a medium mixing bowl, combine pineapple, red onion, bell pepper, apple and cilantro, then toss with lime juice. This can be made the evening before to give time for the flavors to incorporate together nicely.

To give it a touch of spiciness, add 1 finely diced fresh jalapeno (which has been seeded).

For added Flavor, marinate pork chops or chicken breast in the reserved pineapple juice along with 2 T. of olive oil and 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper.pineapple-salsa

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

1 Comment

1. :tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart:Made this over the weekend for our family!!!! It was a great success made it with chicken and used the pineapple juice, lime juice and some cilantro as a marinade and slow grilled it!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! :tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart::tinyheart:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.