Grilled Zucchini Pizza

Grilled Zucchini Pizza
Grilled Zucchini Pizza

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes
Grilled Zucchini Pizza
Keto Zucchini Pizza

Take advantage of the abundance of zucchini with this amazingly easy, delectable combination of lightly grilled zucchini and your favorite mouth-watering pizza toppings.

You’ll Need:
1 Zucchini washed
1 T. Olive Oil
Garlic Salt
Pizza Sauce
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Pepperoni
Finely diced onion

:note: You can use any of your favorite pizza toppings for this recipe, this is just an example of what we used.

Slice the zucchini into 1/2″ slices, brush lightly with olive oil and then sprinkle very lightly with garlic salt, (on both sides)

zucchini-pizza-1

Place on hot grill, grill 3 minutes on one side,

Grilled Zucchini Pizza
Flip over- spread sauce, cheese, diced onion, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni (or any other favorite pizza toppings). Grill an additional 3 minutes, remove from grill and serve.

Grilled Zucchini Pizza

I was shocked at how absolutely simple and delicious these were, they’re very easy to prepare and take very little time to cook, great for a busy evening after work.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.