Week #28 $50 Weekly Menu for 4-6 ppl

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

week-28-50-weekly-menu-for-4-6-ppl
Week #28 Grocery Notes: Once again it’s time to restock the pantry with baking supplies including white flour, wheat flour, sugar, cake flour, baking soda, white wine vinegar, canola oil, corn oil, extra virgin olive oil, Rotini Pasta, as well as a few fresh fruits. Sandwich meat was dirt cheap this week & with teenagers home for the summer and working, it’s nice to have on hand. The garden is still producing well, I picked 23 green peppers yesterday alone as well as a few dozen jalapenos. This weeks grocery total was $52.12

July 11th- July 17th

Monday July 11th:

* Breakfast: Raisin Toast & Scrambled Eggs
* Lunch: Chipotle Egg Salad
* Dinner: Grilled Zucchini Pizza

Tuesday July 12th:

* Breakfast: Fruit-n-Cream Waffles
* Lunch: Grilled Ham & Cheese with Sliced tomatoes
* Dinner: California Halibut Bake, potato Salad, steamed broccoli

Wednesday July 13th:

* Breakfast: Blueberry Ginger Smoothies & Chocolate Chip Pancakes
* Lunch: Chef Salad w/ Toasted garlic Croutons
* Dinner: Smokin’ Grilled Chicken, cucumber slices, Southwestern Cheddar Potato Wedges

Thursday July 14th

* Breakfast: Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits
* Lunch: Salad w/ Leftover Grilled Chicken slices & Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
* Dinner: New England Boiled Dinner(Corned Beef, Cabbage, Carrots, Onions, Red Potatoes), Yeast Rolls

July 15th:

* Breakfast: French Toast & Alaskan Birch Syrup
* Lunch: Raspberry Lemon Delight
* Dinner: Corned Beef “Hash” of leftovers, Eggs

Saturday July 16th:

* Breakfast: Eggs Benedict
* Lunch: Reuben Bites & Salad
* Dinner: Marinated Spicy Pork chops, Baked Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans

Sunday July 17th:

* Breakfast: Chocolate Sugared Donuts
* Lunch: Ham, Cheese & veggie wraps
* Dinner: Spaghetti, Meatballs, garlic Bread & Garden salad

Various Snacks & Dessert Items:

* Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
* Strawberry Jello Pie
* Fresh Fruit- banana’s, plums, berries
* Yogurt & Fruit Parfaits
* Hard Cheese (Jalapeno Pepper Jack, Sharp Cheddar), Crackers
* Orange Sherbet
* Watermelon Rind Pickles

Drinks included:

* Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Coffee
* Lemonade
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea

A few things I’d like to share
: Sometimes it might seem that we repeat meals, particularly breakfast items, but it seems that everyone in the house has their favorites and it’s what works for us. I normally don’t buy oreo cookies (or any store bought cookies, for that matter), but I did pick up a package this week to make Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. I love how smooth and creamy the ice cream is with big fat chunks of Oreo cookies!

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

4 Comments

1. It wouldn’t allow me to get recipe for Southwestern Cheddar Potato Wedges. Why all the menu listings but one one recipe for each meal?

2. Each of the Recipes become available on the day they are Served. The Southwestern Cheddar Potato Wedges are on tonights menu, therefore the recipe is live as of today.

In the future, I will not add links to the recipes until the day they are actually available in order to avoid confusion.

@ohmymawfw-

Why all the menu listings but one one recipe for each meal?

I’m not sure I understand your question. Are you asking why we don’t add recipes for the side dishes??

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.