Blueberry Muffins

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

3.9 (77.65%) 34 votes

Nearly every family I know in New England has a favorite blueberry muffin recipe, this particular recipe has been in our family for years.
blueberry-muffins

Tender, perfectly moist muffin loaded with delicious berries make this an often requested favorite.

2 c. Flour
3 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c. sugar
1 or 2 eggs
1 c. milk
1/4 c. melted butter
1 c. fresh blueberries

Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together. Add eggs, milk and melted butter, stirring gently. Add blueberries last, spoon into lightly greased muffin tins and bake at 400F for 15-16 minutes.

These freeze very well. Wrap (cooled) muffins individually in saran wrap. To reheat, unwrap the muffin slightly, place frozen muffin in microwave for 17 seconds. (Some microwaves may require 20 seconds).

Photo Credit to Stephanie Frey

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

2 Comments

1. I use your recipie regularly. I put the dry ingredients into bags on Sunday with the directions on the outside. This way they are ready for any quick-fix in the morning. Also, I have a kiddo that doesnt like blueberries, so I substituted choc chips!

MMM!

2. I made one batch of these as written and another batch where I substituted chocolate chips. I also used half whole wheat flour and half regular. Oh my!!! These will be in permanent rotation at our house.

My kids loved the chocolate chip ones but I made them eat a blueberry one as well. They were a hit with the entire family. Next time I may substitute applesauce for some of the sugar but delicious!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.