Cranberry Stuffed Chicken

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

3.8 (76.82%) 44 votes

Simple Baked stuffed chicken dish that simmers in a creamy chicken gravy with a touch of sweet-tart cranberries.

cranberry-stuffed-chicken

If you’re looking for an easy week night dinner, this one-dish chicken bake is perfect! If you’d prefer to have a complete meal without having to make any side dishes, simply add a 2-3 cups of cut up broccoli chunks (fresh or frozen!) to the recipe below.

Generally speaking, our family usually keeps salad fixings on hand to save time.

You’ll Need:
2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 can (condensed) Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Milk (use the soup can, refill it with Milk)
1 Pkg Cranberry Stove Top Stuffing mix or 1 recipe Stove Top Copycat & 1/3 c. Dried Cranberries
Cranberry Sauce

Preheat the oven to 375F

While it’s heating, cut the chicken breast in small cubes and place in an oven safe casserole dish. Set aside. In a small bowl mix the cream of chicken soup and milk together until smooth, pour over the chicken.

Mix the Stove top stuffing mix according to the directions, spoon over the top of the chicken. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes (depending on how large the chicken chunks are)

Serve with a side salad and cranberry sauce

Last winter, right after Christmas, cranberry stove top stuffing was on sale for .25 a box! So, I stocked up on it to enjoy several quick and easy recipes.

We don’t normally purchase these commercially prepared mixes, we normally make our own.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.