Week #52 $50 Weekly Menu Plan

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

week-52-50-weekly-menu-plan
Week #52 Grocery Notes: Happy New Year! Hard to believe we’ve already blown through an entire year already and with holiday traffic, we’ve decided to plan this weeks menu entirely off . . . our freezer and pantry stockpiles from the previous weeks. I picked up a few basic items, lettuce, celery, green pepper, cabbage and carrots for a grand total of $13.61

Monday 26th:

Tuesday 27th:

• Breakfast:Poached eggs on toast
  • Lunch: Leftover Cornbread taco throw together
  • Dinner:Turkey Vegetable Soup,Cornbread

Wednesday 28th

Thursday 29th:

• Breakfast:scrambled eggs, raisin toast
  • Lunch: Tomato basil pasta with Garlic Sauce
  • Dinner:Blooming Onion, Grilled Steak, Baked Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli

Friday 30th:

Saturday 31st:

Sunday 1st: Happy New year!

Various Snacks:

Drinks included: * Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Coffee
* Lemonade
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea
FYI:Thanks for following our Weekly Menu Plans for the Past year! We hope that you’ve learned a few new recipes and picked up some tips along the way. 🙂 Happy New Year!

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

6 Comments

1. GB101,

When I clicked on Holiday cranberry butter it brought up Copycat Dunkin Donuts Honey Glazed instead. Thought you needed to know.

2. Are you going to be doing this again next year? If not, will you be keeping this open? I found this site around July and refer to it quite often for menu and recipe ideas. I love all the work you’ve done!!

Thank you!

3. I guess I’m a little confused on these. or am I behind on reading them? this is week #52. When would I shop for the items?

I’m trying to learn to use your budget and go with your ideas, but I don’t have a lot on hand.

Can you explain on how I would use your menu ideas. I love them, I’m just confused on when I would them. Thanks Ruth aka lil momma.

4. I guess I’m a little confused on these. or am I behind on reading them? this is week #52. When would I shop for the items?

I’m trying to learn to use your budget and go with your ideas, but I don’t have a lot on hand.

Your best bet is to go back to the First few weeks of our our $50 weekly menus. The reason why week #52 is based mostly off the pantry is that throughout the year we’ve purchased items and filled the freezers and pantry to the point where we Have to stop grocery shopping for awhile.

Each week it shows what we purchased, along with what was consumed (via the menus).

Week #1
    http://www.grocerybudget101.com/content.php/10-Week1-50dollar-Weekly-Menu

Week #2
    http://www.grocerybudget101.com/content.php/13-50-Weekly-Menu-Week-2

Week #3
    http://www.grocerybudget101.com/content.php/14-Week3-50-dollar-Weekly-Menu

Can you explain on how I would use your menu ideas. I love them, I’m just confused on when I would them.

Our menu plan is just that, Our Plan for Our family. What you plan for your family is going to be dependent on what you have on hand in your pantry, what sales are available at your local grocery store and what you prefer to eat. We like alot of recipes with a Mexican flare to them, many people don’t.

Here’s a link that explains more:

http://www.grocerybudget101.com/content.php/39-Menu-Planning-made-easy

5. hi I love!! this site I use it every week… but sometimes you have meals listed on the menu with no recipe I have gone to the search to see if i can find them in older menus but no luck. am i searching the wrong way for these recipes?

like this week for instance is “Baked Stuffed Halibut with newburg sauce”, where do i find that?

Thank you
    this site has changed the way we eat.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.