Thread: Chess Free - Optime Software
02-09-2011, 07:19 PM #1
Chess Free - Optime Software
Release Date: April 18, 2009
Are you tired of playing chess games that look like they were designed for a Commodore 64 instead of an iPhone? We've got the antidote for you. Chess Free is the best designed chess game for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and best of all - it's free!
Chess Free supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess Free offers a host of exciting features, including:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Board rotation for two player games
* Undo function
* Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application
Chess Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
© 2009 Optime Software LLC
Free Apps are usually expire within 48 Hours, as such, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.Finding you Freebies!