Lose It! - FitNow
Genre: Healthcare & Fitness
Release Date: November 21, 2008
Succeed at weight loss with Lose It! Set goals and establish a daily calorie budget that enables you to meet them. Stay on track each day by recording your food and exercise and staying within your budget. The average active Lose It! user has lost more than 12lbs and more than 85% of our active users have lost weight. Lose It! is completely free- get started losing weight with Lose It! today!
You've seen Lose It! on the Today Show, in the NY Times, or heard it mentioned on Howard Stern. Isn't it time to join the millions of others who have downloaded Lose It! and give it a try yourself?
Lose It! is simple and fun to use, but includes great features:
- Simple, attractive, streamlined interface
- Comprehensive database of foods and activities
- Quickly add new foods or exercises to the database
- Setup recipes for more complicated foods
- Quickly add to your log with previous meals, my foods, and other shortcuts
- Track nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, and more
- Email or print detailed reports directly from your iPhone or iPod
- Works with or without a network connection
- No advertisements
In addition, set up a free Loseit.com account to gain access to features and capabilities that no other weight loss application has:
- log your food and exercise on Loseit.com
- automatically keep a back-up of your data
- add friends for extra support and motivation
- earn badges to recognize your success
- share custom foods, exercises, and recipes with friends
- see more detailed online reports
- export your data to excel
- setup daily or weekly email reports
- get reminded when you forget to log your meals
- share your progress on Facebook or Twitter
- keep your data private or share with friends- you are in control
Lose It! is the most popular, complete, and streamlined weight loss application for the iPhone.
Become a fan of Lose It! on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/loseitapp or follow us on Twitter @loseitapp.
© FitNow, Inc.
Free Apps are usually expire within 48 Hours, as such, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.