Basic Site Rules
03-03-2011 07:03 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Columbia, SC
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Basic Site Rules
1. Use Prime Time Language- Since all ages are working hard to save money, we'd appreciate if you'd use Prime Time language, meaning: If it would be bleeped on Prime Time local tv, (NOT CABLE) then, don't say it.
2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments. The internet can easily be dehumanizing and you may be tempted to say things on the board that you would never say to someone's face- please keep that in mind when replying to a heated topic. Be kind to others.
3. No slanderous or libelous posts - Knowingly making false claims about a company, organization or an individual are prohibited. Sharing your TRUE personal experiences with a company or service is allowed.
4. No advertising or product marketing - An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business; or attempts to sell products/services. ALL Ads must be pre-approved and Pre-Paid PRIOR to posting. All unapproved posts will be removed, the user will be banned, and the link being promoted will be permanently blocked on the server level from appearing anywhere within the site.
5. Linking - Links to Personal Homepages are permitted in your user Profile under "Homepage Link" ONLY. This field is only available to Active members.
All signature links are considered to be advertising & advertising rates apply.
The posting of copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected material is strictly prohibited. If you are going to post an article from a copyrighted online source, please limit it to just a few lines, followed by a link to the source.
6. No spamming - Do not post the same message repeatedly
7. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another visitor will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum. Harassing, offensive, vulgar, abusive, hateful or bashing communications - including those aimed at sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, national origin, or disability will absolutely not be tolerated.
8. You participate at your own risk on this message board. You take responsibility for postings under your username and use the information provided here at your own risk.
9. Your IP address is logged when you post anywhere on GroceryBudget101.com If your messages are deemed harmful, your account, E-mail address, and IP address can be banned from entering the site again. We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to remove your access to the forum or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.
By GB101 in forum Hot Daily DealsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:15 AM
By GB101 in forum Grocery CouponsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2011, 07:05 PM