Elvis Bites

Elvis Bites
Elvis Bites

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

elvis-bites
These fun snack bites were created in tribute to well known favorite dish of the King- peanut butter and banana sandwiches!
While making some copycat Totino’s Pizza Rolls to toss into the freezer for quickie afterschool snacks, I suddenly got the idea to make these yummy little Elvis bites.

You’ll Need:
A Banana, sliced
Peanut Butter
Wonton Wrappers
small bowl of water
oil for frying

Slice the banana into thin slices. Place a small amount of peanut butter on a slice of banana and then top with another slice. Place the mini banana “sandwich” on a wonton wrapper.

elvis-bites

Dip your finger in the water and run it alongside of the wonton wrapper. This helps the wrapper seal tightly so the peanut butter doesn’t gush out during frying.

elvis-bites

Fold the wonton over like so:

elvis-bites

then continue to wrap the banana bite until it’s fully sealed.

elvis-bites

Fry in hot oil for a minute or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels, cool 1 minute before serving. Eat as is or dust with powdered sugar before serving. These go well with vanilla ice cream and a small drizzle of chocolate syrup.

These do not reheat or freeze well.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.