Wish to Unsubscribe?

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

Thinking of leaving us? We’re sorry to see you go!

Please Note, ALL of our Lists and Newsletters are Double Opt in, which means We did NOT add you to the list/newsletter, you added yourself; You’ll need to remove yourself as well.

• GroceryBudget101.com Yahoogroups Discussion List
  • Weekly Newsletter
  • Daily Freebies Newsletter
  • Forum Thread Subscriptions
  • Delete Account

GROCERYBUDGET101.COM DISCUSSION LIST

To Unsubscribe from the Daily Discussion List, send an email to:

grocerybudget101_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

• An email will be automatically dispatched requiring you to Confirm your Request.
  • Failure to Confirm your request for removal will result in you NOT being removed.
  • Please note, it can take yahoogroups up to 48 hours to cease sending you email, please do not contact us for help ceasing the mail until after those 48 hours have passed as we do not have ANY control over yahoogroups.

When you send the email to the address listed above it *MUST* match the email address you subscribed with, or you will Not be removed.

Example: If your email address is[email]BettyBlue@yahoo.com[/email] and you send an email to the unsubscribe address from BlackBetty@bamalam.comyou will NOT be Removed.

WEEKLY NEWSLETTER

To Unsubscribe from the newsletter you must do absolutely nothing. We do not now, nor have we ever sent out any kind of newlsetter.

DAILY FREEBIES NEWSLETTER

To Unsubscribe from the newsletter you must do absolutely nothing. We do not now, nor have we ever sent out any kind of newlsetter.

GROCERYBUDGET101.COM FORUMS

There isn’t anything to Un-Subscribe to unless you’ve subscribed yourself to receive updates on individual threads.

To Cease these Subscriptions:

Visit the top right hand corner of this page:

• login with your registered Username and password
  • click on “Settings” (top right of every screen)
  • click on Subscriptions
  • Click on “Empty Current Folder”. This will clear all subscriptions and prevent future emails.

Additional information regarding subscriptions is available in our FAQ’s

Voila. All done.

DELETE ACCOUNT

As per the site rules & Terms of agreement this option is not permitted. If you no longer wish to use the site, simply follow the directions in the step above to remove your subscriptions.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

2 Comments

• I registered but I cannot login. This is awful.

You didn’t register here, you registered as lagower at Budget101.com which is an entirely separate site altogether.

The username lagower hasn’t even been attempted on this site, which is GroceryBudget101.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.