Banana Coconut Ramen Pudding

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

Banana Coconut Ramen pudding is rich custard-style dessert that brings together the exotic tropical flavors of coconut, cardamom, candied giner and a hint of anise. This rich dessert isn’t a dirt cheap recipe, by any means, but it is a wonderfully delicious dessert the whole family will enjoy.

Ingredients Needed:
* 3 3-ounce packages ramen noodles, seasoning packets set aside for another recipe
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
* 2 large eggs
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
* 1/4 teaspoon anise seed, crushed
* Salt
* 1/2 cup golden raisins
* 1/4 cup crystallized ginger,chopped
* 2 bananas,thinly sliced
* 1/4 cup shredded coconut
* 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds

Preheat the oven to 350F. Butter the bottom and sides of an 8×8 baking dish; create a single layer of slice banana on the bottom of the buttered dish.

In a large bowl, place 3 bricks of ramen noodles, cover with very hot tap water & soak for 5 minutes. Flip and soak for an additional 5 minutes, or until the noodles easily pull apart with a fork. Drain thoroughly, toss with 4 Tablespoons of melted butter.

In a separate bowl combine eggs, sugar, coconut milk, sour cream, almond extract, cardamom, anise seed and a pinch of salt, whisking until well blended and light. Fold in the noodles, raisins and ginger until combined. Slowly pour our over the bananas in the prepared pan.

Sprinkle coconut & sliced almonds over the top, if desired and Bake 1 hour – or until golden brown and fully set.
Let cool for at least 1 hour before slicing. Garnish with Fresh whipped Cream and a few banana slices on top.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.