Reply to Thread
    Blog Entries

Article: Week #3- $50 Weekly Menu

~ May the Savings Be Ever in your Favor!~

Unregistered
    I just have one question:
    Where on earth do you shop that you can purchase all that for $30?!?!?! If I got that at the Walmart or Publix here, I'd be looking at a whole lot more than that!!

Blog Entries

Re: Article: Week #3- $50 Weekly Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just have one question:
    Where on earth do you shop that you can purchase all that for $30?!?!?! If I got that at the Walmart or Publix here, I'd be looking at a whole lot more than that!!
    Aldi's- most weeks I buy veggies at aldis- they have the best produce deals around. For example, this week pears are .50 a pound, whole pineapples are .99 Each, etc. It pays to watch the sales flyers in your area, we've lived in 3 different states and always manage to find stores with similar pricing.

Curious Lurker
    I have the same problem...small town grocery store (expensive) at home...Walmart/Safeway 45 minutes away. BUT...that being said...the mixes and make ahead ideas on this site will be awesome for us! We grocery shop only once a month...to save on gas and time/money...I've found so much here I can use. We are a family of 5...3 kids..tween and up...yet I manage to keep our grocery budget under $350 each month. I'm thinking taking what I've learned here so far I can eliminate another $50 off of that! I'm loving everything I'm reading so far!