Need for Speed Shift FREE Electronic Arts Genre:Games Release Date: July 23, 2010
TAKE A TEST DRIVE! Now made to maximize the Retina Display, get a feel for one of the most visceral and aggressive racing simulations ever seen on iPhone® & iPod touch®. Then, upgrade to the FULL GAME for the total experience!
GRAB THE WHEEL IN THE FREE GAME
Thrust yourself into the driver’s seat of the BMW M3 GT2 – Need For Speed™ Shift’s signature car. Get the true driver’s experience in one full sprint against three other awesome racers on one of the game’s hyper-realistic tracks.
AFTER YOU RACE, YOU’LL WANT MORE. UPGRADE TO THE FULL GAME AND FEED YOUR NEED!
• Drive 20 awesome cars, including the Lamborghini Gallardo & Pagani Zonda
• Access both live Bluetooth and local WiFi Multiplayer across 6 modes
• Race on 18 unique tracks in stunning international locations (Chicago, London & Tokyo)
• Jump into Quick Race or dominate the circuit in Career Mode
• Select from 3 Difficulty Settings (Rookie, Pro, Veteran)
• Immerse yourself in physics-based accelerated 3D graphics with OpenGL ES 2.0 integrations
SEE THE PRO CIRCUIT EXPERIENCE COME LIFE ON THE RETINA DISPLAY
Your racing environments pop with the intensely sharp graphic quality made for the Retina Display. Combine the vivid visuals with the roar of engines, the squeal of tires, the crunch of collisions, plus speed, speed, and more speed… and you’ll be in sensory overdrive!
TAKE A REAL RACER’S POINT OF VIEW
Get the POV of the in-car cockpit, as well as the brutal perspective of the first-person crash dynamic. Keep your grip as you push yourself to the edge.
MAKE IT PERSONAL IN LOCAL WIFI OR BLUETOOTH
Shift into either local WiFi or live Bluetooth across half a dozen modes and match your racing skills against your personal rivals.
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims™ 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL by EA Sports™, Pogo Games FREE, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE
COMING SOON: Coconut Dodge
GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store