Week 19 Grocery Notes: This weeks grocery budget, $12. I bought milk, bread, spinach, and strawberries. Everything else is either in the freezer or in the pantry due to the plentiful sales in previous weeks. With both freezers completely full, we’re working on clearing them out a bit!
May 9th- May 15th
Monday May 9th:
* Breakfast:Poached eggs on Toast
* Lunch : Zesty Spinach Salad
* Dinner: Grilled Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes w/ Chipotle Sour Cream, Steamed Green beans with garlic butter
ThursdayMay 12 th:
* Breakfast:Omelets & Toast
* Lunch : Tuna Salad Sandwich
* Dinner:Hearty Taco Pasta
Sunday May 15th:
Various Snacks & Dessert Items:
* Iced Tea or herbal teas
* Copycat Gatorade
A few things I’d like to share: Keep in mind that during the month of May- several items will go on sale including all types of condiments, bbq sauces, marinades, ground beef, picnic stuff, pet foods, etc. Here’s the full run down of what to expect for May Sales.