Week #24 Grocery Notes: Another Bulk Meat Week! If you’ve followed previous weeks, you know that we routinely purchase boneless skinless chicken breast in bulk at Sam’s Club and vacuum seal them in meal size packages.
This week we purchased 25 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken for $41. Then picked up lettuce, 2 loaves bread, milk, cheese for $11. to cover this weeks menu.
June 13th- June 20th
Monday June 13th:
Tuesday June 14th
* Breakfast: Toasted Biscuits with Homemade Jam
* Lunch: Garden Salad with chunks of leftover grilled chicken, shredded cheddar cheese
* Dinner: Grilled Zucchini Pizza
Wednesday June 15th
* Breakfast: Egg Cheese Biscuits
* Lunch:Leftover Grilled Zucchini Pizza
* Dinner: Bacon Spinach Rotini
Thursday June 16th:
Friday June 17th:
* Breakfast: Muffins or poached eggs on toast
* Lunch: Chicken Wraps
* Dinner: BBQ Pork Spareribs, Steamed Green Beans, Rosemary & Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Saturday June 18th:
* Breakfast: Bob Evans Gingered Buttermilk Breakfast Cake
* Lunch: BBQ Pork Wraps (Using fresh tomatoes & leftover bbq pork)
* Dinner: Cheeseburgers, Garlic Roasted Summer Squash Spears
Sunday June 19th:
Various Snacks & Dessert Items:
A few things I’d like to share:Some of our members have been taking advantage of meat sales and deals that are routinely available. Here is one example of that: What I did with 25#’s of Chicken& Lots of Beef.It’s very helpful to see how other people make their grocery budgets work as well!
We’d love to see/hear your grocery deals, menu’s and budgets. Feel free to submit them in the comments below.