Week #44 Grocery Notes: This week we’re conserving our grocery budget in anticipation of the excellent sales on Baking items that will be taking place in the next couple of weeks. We picked up the bare essentials for under $15– which included potatoes, milk, bread, lettuce, celery, cucumbers and radishes. Everything else is either from the garden, the pantry or the freezer.
- Breakfast:Cinnamon Raisin Bagels& Cream cheese
- Lunch: Tomato Basil Pasta with fresh Pesto
- Dinner:Venison Roast w/ Potatoes, Carrots, Onions & Yeast Rolls
- Breakfast:Blueberry Pancakes
- Lunch: Chipotle Egg Salad Wraps on Tomato Basil Tortillas
- Dinner:Grilled Chicken, Southwestern Cheddar Steak Fries
- Breakfast:Poached eggs on Toast
- Lunch: Grilled chicken Wraps
- Dinner:Catfish Nuggets, Baked Potato, Salad
- Breakfast: Muffins
- Lunch: Leftover Bacon Spinach Rotini
- Dinner:Spicy Southwestern Chili, Cornbread, Salad
- Breakfast:Copycat Dunkin Donuts
- Lunch: Pizza bites & tossed Salad
- Dinner:“Restaurant Night” – this isn’t actually eating out, instead we use the individual portion size meals that have been vacuum sealed and frozen. See the ebook for details
A few things I’d like to share: Next week, we’ll stock up on canned goods and baking items!
FYI: The easiest way to plan your menu is take a look at what you have on hand and then view the weeks sales flyers for your favorite stores. If you didn’t know, we’ve compileda list of All the store flyers for every store we can think of. If your store isn’t listed, comment at the bottom of the page and we’ll add it for you.
Visit our Sales cycles page for a complete list of expected Sales Items for November