Week #46 Grocery Notes: The holidays are creeping up on us and there are great deals to be found on Turkeys (Food Lion has turkeys on sale for .49 a pound!), baking supplies, and frozen veggies. I picked up a couple turkeys, 15 bags of frozen veggies, fresh veggies, and baking supplies.
- Breakfast:scrambled eggs, toast
- Lunch: Grilled Cheese
- Dinner:Beef Stroganoff, Salad
- Breakfast:Cinnamon Raisin Toast
- Lunch: Leftover Beef Stroganof
- Dinner:Easy Honey Chipotle Chicken, baked potato, salad
- Breakfast:Poached eggs on Toast
- Lunch: Chipotle chicken salad wraps
- Dinner:Bubble & Squeak
- Breakfast:Copycat Dunkin Donuts
- Lunch: Fluffernutters
- Dinner:Cran Apple Pork Chops,grilled potatoes, steamed green beans
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quesedillas
- Lunch:? Going Crabbing, so hopefully Fresh Crabs!
- Dinner:“Restaurant Night” – this isn’t actually eating out, instead we use the individual portion size meals that have been vacuum sealed and frozen. See the ebook for details
Drinks included: * Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea
FYI: The easiest way to plan your menu is take a look at what you have on hand and then view the weeks sales flyers for your favorite stores. If you didn’t know, we’ve compileda list of All the store flyers for every store we can think of. If your store isn’t listed, comment at the bottom of the page and we’ll add it for you.
Visit our Sales cycles page for a complete list of expected Sales Items for November