2012 $50 Weekly Menu Plan Week #45: This week the farmers market had great deals on fresh green beans, only .50 a pound, pomegranates for .99 each, potatoes -10# for $2 and tons of other great deals.
We went to till our garden under for winter and were surprised to discover that our garden was producing eggplant, jalapenos and green peppers!
We picked up lettuce, celery, pomegranates, potatoes, green beans, spinach, grapes, pears, baking chips (on sale)- which include chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, vanilla chips, peanut butter chips and mint chips, molasses, brown sugar, pumpkin (for only .99 each!), half and half, yogurt, milk & bread. Total spent $36.54
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs & Toast
- Lunch: PB & J
- Dinner: Tomato Basil Garlic Marinated Grilled Chicken, Steamed Green Beans, Grilled Taters & Onions
- Breakfast:Pomegranate Yogurt Parfaits
- Lunch: TBG Chicken Wraps
- Dinner:Eggplant Meatballs& Spaghetti, Garlic Parmesean Swirl Biscuits
- Breakfast:Jam Breakfast Bars
- Lunch: “Meatball” Subs (Using leftover meatballs from last nights dinner)
- Dinner:California Halibut Bake, Baked Potato, Garlic Green Beans
- Breakfast:Yogurt w/ Frozen Berries
- Lunch: Grilled Cheese
- Dinner:Creamy Butternut Spinach Gnocchi
- Breakfast:Yogurt w/ Frozen Berries orJam Breakfast Bars
- Lunch: Leftover Gnocci
- Dinner: Sausage Stuffed Bell Peppers, Salad
- Breakfast:Cinnamon Cherry Raisin French Toast
- Midday: Game Day! Get Together With Friends making Yankee Chili, Cornbread, Salad
- Breakfast:Copycat Cinnabon Rolls
- Midday Meal:Leftover Day- tons of salad stuff, sandwich meat, Chili and items from yesterdays get together
- Deviled Eggs
- Fresh Fruit- Apples, Pumpkins, grapes, pomegranates
- Game Day Whoopie Pies
- Microwave Popcorn
- Honey Graham Crackers
- Canned Peaches
A few things I’d like to share: You might have noticed that eggs aren’t appearing on the menu much this week, for some reason our chickens have decided not to lay lately. We’re only getting a handful of eggs per day.
FYI: The easiest way to plan your menu is take a look at what you have on hand and then view the weeks sales flyers for your favorite stores. If you didn’t know, we’ve compileda list of All the store flyers for every store we can think of. If your store isn’t listed, comment at the bottom of the page and we’ll add it for you.
Visit our Sales cycles page for a complete list of expected Sales Items for November
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / Gissemann