2012 $50 Weekly Menu Plan Week #46: This weeks menu plan is based on items already on hand in the freezer or pantry. The sweet potatoes in this weeks menu are from our own garden.
Total spent this week, $6.81 – the remaining amount will be rolled over to next week when we take advantage of holiday baking sales.
- Breakfast:Just Middles
- Lunch: Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Dinner:Italian Dijon Pepper Steak, Grilled Potatoes & Onions, Beets
- Breakfast: French Toast
- Lunch: Dilled Egg Salad Wraps
- Dinner:Catfish Nuggets, Garlic Smashed Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
- Breakfast:poached eggs on toast
- Lunch: Grilled Cheese
- Dinner:Chicken Pot Pie, Salad, cranberry sauce
- Breakfast:Butterhorn Fruit Bites
- Lunch: Leftover enchiladas
- Dinner:Grilled Lemon Pepper Pork Chops, Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Deviled Eggs
- Fresh Fruit- Apples, Pumpkins, grapes, pomegranates
- Microwave Popcorn
- Cinnamon Honey Graham Crackers & Pumpkin Cream Dream
- Canned Peaches
A few things I’d like to share: We dug up our green pepper and jalapeno plants from the garden and brought them indoors so they can continue to produce.
FYI: The easiest way to plan your menu is take a look at what you have on hand and then view the weeks sales flyers for your favorite stores. If you didn’t know, we’ve compileda list of All the store flyers for every store we can think of. If your store isn’t listed, comment at the bottom of the page and we’ll add it for you.
Visit our Sales cycles page for a complete list of expected Sales Items for November