Welcome Wagon Tech Support desktop

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by 14e77f16ae8867bb1cbe06d6d407c3ce?s=14&d=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.grocerybudget101.com%2Fimages%2Fuser4 GB101 12 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ?s=80&d=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.grocerybudget101.com%2Fimages%2Fuser4
    Anonymous

How do I put grocery budget 101 on My desktop

@mtuddles 11861 wrote:

How do I put grocery budget 101 on My desktop

• Using Internet Explorer
      • 1 Navigate to the page for which you want to create a desktop shortcut.
      • 2 Click “Favorites” in the top menu bar and select “Add to Favorites.”
      • 3 Give the favorite a name and click “Add.”
      • 4 Click the “Favorites” menu and hold the cursor over the favorite you just created.
      • 5 Click the favorite, hold your click, drag the favorite over your desktop, and then release your click.

Using Firefox

• 2 Click “Bookmarks” in the top menu bar and select “Bookmark This Page.”
      • 3 Give the bookmark a name and click “Done.”
      • 4 Click the “Bookmarks” menu and hold the cursor over the bookmark you just created.
      • 5 Click the bookmark, hold your click, drag the bookmark over your desktop, and then release your click.

Using Opera

• 2 Click “Bookmarks” in the top menu bar and select “Bookmark Page.”
      • 3 Give the bookmark a name and click “OK.”
      • 4 Click the “Bookmarks” menu, select “Manage Bookmarks,” and then hold the cursor over the bookmark you just created.
      • 5 Click the bookmark, hold your click, drag the bookmark over your desktop, and then release your click.

Using Chrome

• 2 Click the icon resembling a star, located directly to the left of the address bar.
      • 3 Give the bookmark a name and click “Done.”
      • 4 Click the “Tools” menu, select “Bookmark Manager,” and then hold the cursor over the bookmark you just created.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.