› Recipes › Budget Recipes › Ginger Veggie Stir-Fry
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by GB101 11 years, 2 months ago.
- January 9, 2012 at 3:00 am #8720
This is a delicious stir fry with a slight hint of ginger. It’s great if you have a bits of cooked leftover pork or chicken. Just dice it up and toss it in during the last 2 minutes of cooking!
* 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons orange juice
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1-1/2 medium carrot, julienned
* 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
* 1-1/2 cups fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
* 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
* 1-1/2 cups sweet potato, julienned
* 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced red onion
* 1-1/2 garlic clove, minced
* 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
In a small bowl mix cornstarch, orange juice and soy sauce until incorporated; set aside.
In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry carrot, broccoli and beans in oil for 8 minutes. Add sweet potato and onion; stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add the soy sauce mixture to the veggies; adding garlic, rosemary, ginger, and pepper flakes
Bring the sauce to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened and all veggies are coated. Serve with Jasmine Rice.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.