Recipes Copycat & Clone Recipes Soup Plantation Lemon Lava Cake

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ?s=14&d=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.grocerybudget101.com%2Fimages%2Fuser4 Anonymous 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hot Lemon Lava Cake

12 to 16 servings
    LEMON FILLING
    2 (3.4-ounce) boxes Jell-O brand instant lemon pudding mix
    4 cups whole milk

LEMON CAKE BATTER
    11 tablespoons butter
    3/4 cup white sugar
    2 cups all-purpose flour
    1 tablespoon baking powder
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1 cup whole milk
    1/2 cup eggs
    2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
    1 tablespoon lemon extract

LEMON GLAZE
    1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
    3 tablespoons butter
    3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
    Powdered sugar, for dusting
    For the filling: Combine ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Allow time to set up per package directions.
    For the batter: In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until smooth. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and add to mixer. Mix until combined.

Whisk together the milk, eggs, lemon zest and lemon extract. Add to mixer and mix until thoroughly combined.
    For the glaze: In another bowl, combine all ingredients with an electric mixer and mix until smooth.
    Cake assembly and baking: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Generously grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
    Pour lemon filling in pan and spread to cover bottom. Gently fold cake batter into the filling, leaving some pockets of filling and batter.

Bake for about 30 minutes or until cake is baked and set.
    While cake is hot, spread on the lemon glaze. Sift on a light coating of powdered sugar and serve.
    (From Souplantation)

?s=80&d=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.grocerybudget101.com%2Fimages%2Fuser4
    Anonymous

My mom and I went there last night, man, that was the best dessert ever…I ate two servings myself, and I usually dont overdo it like that,,,was so delicious

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.