Welcome! Have a question or comment to add but aren’t quite sure where to put it?
Choose from the following convenient Categories that best fits your need:
- Unable to Login/ Login Details not Accepted-Before submitting a form, please make sure that you registered HERE on GROCERYBUDGET101.com – this is NOT the same Site as Budget101.com – which is an entirely separate site. Frequently new members get the 2 sites confused. If you cannot Login in here, visit Budget101.com and try your LOGIN Details THERE first.If you’ve doubled checked and you’re Sure you registered HERE at Grocerybudget101.com, click here to receive additional assistance.
- :Note:Advertising Rates/ Questions –
- 300×250 Banner Below the Fold $3 CPM (Minimum 10,000 Impressions) Buy Now
- 728×90 Banner BTF Sitewide Except Homepage/Forums $5 CPM (Minimum 50,000 Impression) Buy Now
- 160×600 Banner BTF Sitewide Except Homepage/Forums $5 (Minimum 50,000 Impressions) Buy Now
- Context Link within any article $65 for 30 days. Buy Now
- :confused:Report a Display Issue– perhaps an ad is misbehaving and covering something it shouldn’t be, or you’re receiving a permissions error, etc. This is the place to request additional assistance
- :read: Media Request – Are you looking for more information about GroceryBudget101 that you couldn’t find on our Web site? Whether you need to speak with an expert, request an image, or explore a feature story idea, we are pleased to assist.
- :please:Questions or Content Support– Have a question on a recipe, or tip, etc? Perhaps you’d like to know where to find the ingredients. Simply register for free, login and post your question in the Comments under the Recipe or Article or within the forum thread. If you’re searching for a recipe, try asking in the forums, need help coming up with a menu plan for those with dietary concerns, ask in the forums!
- General FeedBack– Compliments, ideas, thoughts, positive suggestions
- :huh?: Request Personal Assistance for $50 Weekly Menu Plan Help –Need a little assistance dropping the grocery bill in your own zip code? You can request assistance in our $50 Weekly Menu Plan help across the USA section. Each week we feature a new Zipcode from a member request
- :thumbdown: Un-Subscribe or Remove Me/ Delete Account– Receiving a Newsletter or Emails from the discussion list and want them to cease, this is the page to Visit
- :voodoodoll:Complaint Department – Tired of visiting free sites, not getting your own way & then being forced to wait for a response to your perceived issue? This page is likely for you . . .
having trouble logging in
Where are the new weekly menus posted?
Do we have any for february yet?
Hey Lady! What’s going on with Budget101.com?
We’re being nailed with a UDP/Denial of Service attack. Someone paid ALOT of money to try to take out Budget101! We’ve set something in place, but it can take up to 24 hours to populate across the internet.
Why is there no new content since May? Has this site been discontinued?
Mainly because both sites (Grocerybudget101.com & Budget101.com ) are run & maintained entirely by One Person.
Hey Liss! Thanks for all the inspiration you have given to me these last three years since I started following your meal plans. You have such a talent! Since the summer, I have been able to look back through the years of your posts, finding a corresponding month and still find the info valid and insightful!
Hoping you can post again soon!