25 Ideas for Leftover Hard Boiled Eggs
Easter has passed and many folks have pretty little hard boiled eggs hanging out in the fridge. Here are 25 delicious ideas for using up those leftover hard boiled eggs. . .
- 1-18) Egg Salad 18 Ways- tired of the same old egg salad, here are 18 of our favorite egg salad variations
- 19) English Good Mornings- Cut English Muffins in half, top with a couple slices of fresh tomato, sliced hard boiled eggs and a slice of your favorite cheese. Broil until toasted and cheese in melted, Yum! These
Make a lovely breakfast, light lunch or fast snack.
- 20) Salad Niçoise Lettuce Cups- Quarter hard boiled eggs, serve over Romaine Lettuce (full leaves) with flaked tuna, grated parmesan and a dab of italian dressing.
- 21) Simple Zesty Spinach Salad- this salad combines the flavors of fresh spinach, bacon, red onion and mushrooms & hard boiled egg slices with a zesty sweet and sour dressing that compliments the flavors, best of all, it's simple and inexpensive.
- 22) Creamed Eggs on Toast- A hearty filling breakfast of eggs in a flavorful
sauce on toasted biscuits, english muffins or bagels
- 23)First Timers Pickled Eggs- if you've never made your own pickled eggs before, this recipe is for you! It's a simple do it yourself recipe even beginners can tackle with confidence.
- 24) Egg And Radish Tramezzini - tramazzinis are thin sandwiches which traditionally have been served throughout Italy at expresso bars. To make a simple sandwich slice hard boiled eggs, cut 2 radishes into thin slices, snipped chives. Spread Mayo on a slice of your favorite bread, add a layer of radish and a layer of sliced egg, sprinkle with snipped chives Top with another slice of bread.
- 25) Deviled Egg Dip- a wonderful dip for sliced veggies- or as a filling for celery sticks. This makes a great afterschool snack.