- 1 box Rotini Pasta, cooked, drained, cooled
- 2 cans Tuna, drained
- 1/2 bag frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bottle Ranch Dressing (your favorite kind) ( here I used my own copycat hidden valley dressing)
Optional Add-ins (Choose 1 or more, if desired):
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 c. finely chopped celery
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Combine everything together, stir well, sprinkle with salt, pepper and a sprinkle parmesan cheese just before serving. This makes a simple, super fast throw together that is filling and relatively healthy meal for 6-8 people for under $5 total.
If using homemade dressing that does not contain oil, add 1 t. of olive oil to the pasta/veggies, stir well to coat, THEN add the dressing to the salad. Otherwise, the pasta will absorb the liquid of the dressing and it will be dry.