A colorful, tasty medley of fresh zucchini, summer squash, red pepper and various herbs for just the right amount of kick!
While delightfully tasty, this recipe does take a few extra minutes of time, since all of the veggies need to be julienned
* 2 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
* 2 medium zucchini, julienned
* 1 sweet red pepper, julienned
* 1/3 cup sliced vidalia onion
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 2 tablespoons cider or white wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill (or 1/2 tsp dried)
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Julienne the squash, zucchini, and red pepper and place in a large bowl, Add the onion, set aside.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blending well.
Pour over squash mixture, cover the bowl, toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight, toss just prior to serving.