It's no secret that with the economic troubles we've all been faced with,
First things first, lets review all the dirty little tricks of the trade, then, in the second half of our series, we'll show you how to save money each and every week.
Manipulation Tactics Retailers Play:
- Dirty Little Secrets that Cost you Thousands - Think you know all the tricks of the trade when it comes to shopping? You may be shocked to realize just how many nasty little tricks those marketers play on consumers. Did you know? According to a recent study, Consumers are more Confident that they
- 5 More Tips to Save Cash - a few more dirty little tricks you should be aware of that cost you money, as well as tips to avoid them!
- It Doesn't Add Up - when marketers use your common sense against you
- How to Begin Menu Planning - Learn the types of menus and how to figure out which one will work best for your busy family
- Our $50 Weekly Menus - view our complete weekly menu plans (which include breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks and cost on average about $50 per week
- The Stocked Pantry- Learn which items should you keep on hand to keep your grocery budget in check and maximize your savings
Using the Seasons to your Benefit