- Breakfast: Toasted Biscuits & Jam
- Lunch: Cucumber &
- Dinner: Pepperoni Casserole
- Breakfast: Breakfast Pie
- Lunch: Leftover Pepperoni Casserole
- Dinner: Crab Stuffed Baked Halibut, Baked Potatoes
- Breakfast: Poached eggs on Toast
- Lunch: Grilled Cheese
- Dinner: Grilled chicken, Cauliflower Au Gratin, Salad
Saturday 21st: State Wrestling Tournament Day - Essentially this means that we don't plan meals for this day-
- Breakfast: Overnight French Toast
- Lunch: Leftover Beef Stew
- Dinner: Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry, Jasmine Rice
- Fresh Fruit- Bananas
- 100 calorie Snack Packs (homemade puddings/yogurts)
- Granola bars
- Chocolate Chip Muffins
You'll also note in the photo there is a 4lb bag of chicken wings - these were tossed in the freezer for an upcoming menu.
:note: Also, if you're just joining us, please note that we raise chickens and have a massive bounty of fresh eggs.
If you're still struggling to stay within a limited budget, check out our menu's from last year and follow them from week to week to learn how to build up your pantry and freezer, by taking advantage of various deals.
Frequently Asked Questions about our $50 Weekly Menu Plans