* 10 leaves cabbage
* 1 cup cooked rice (I used Jasmine)
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1/4 cup minced onion
* 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
* 1 1/4 tsp salt
* 1 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
* 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
* 2 Tbs brown
* 2 Tbs lemon juice
* 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Boil cabbage leaves 2 minutes; drain. Alternatively, you can place the leaves in steamer bags or an okra steamer pot and steam them for 2 minutes that way as well.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup cooked rice, egg, milk, onion, ground beef/Turkey, salt, and pepper.
Place about 1/4 cup of meat mixture in center of each cabbage leaf, and roll up, tucking in ends.
Place rolls in slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
Cover tightly and cook on Low 5-6 hours.