* 1 pound cooked ham, diced finely
* 1/3 cup onions, diced finely
* 1 Tbs. dill pickle relish or a dozen green olives, chopped fine
* 1 teaspoon prepared mustard ( we use Honey Dijon)
* 1/3 c. Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
In a small bowl mix the miracle whip, relish and mustard together. Add the diced ham & onions,
Keep in mind that your choice of mustard will make a huge difference in your ham salads' flavor. We use Yellow mustard for Zip, a Dijon mustard for a milder/sweeter flavor, or chinese mustard for a bit of hotness. Choose based on your own taste preference!
This is delicious served over lettuce, in a wrap or on a roll.
Easy Variations choose 1 of the following:
* Add 1 or 2 Chopped Hard Boiled Eggs
* Omit Relish and Add 1 T. Diced Jalapeno Peppers
* Add a tsp of cayenne or Chipotle pepper
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / chas53