2 packages of kielbasa, mandarin oranges, fresh blueberries, broccoli, bell peppers, pineapples, watermelon, coconut, a pound of sliced deli ham, 2 cans of tuna, potatoes, milk, cheese, cantaloupe and yogurt. Some items on the list we caught ourselves (including the halibut and the blue crab!).
A friend of ours gave us a bag of fresh key limes (which will make a lovely key lime pie!), and a fresh zucchini. The weekly menu plans are about using what you have available to your family to get the most out of your budget.
* Breakfast: Toasted Biscuits with Cinnamon Butter
* Lunch: Cool Cucumber Soup
* Dinner: Pizza Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Butter, Salad
* Breakfast: Blueberry Muffins
* Lunch: Mandarin Sweet Potato Salad
* Dinner: Crab Stuffed Baked Halibut, Twice Baked Au Gratin Potatoes, Steamed broccoli
* Lunch: Grilled Zucchini Pizza
* Dinner: Sweet & Sour Kielbasa, Smashed Potatoes, Salad
* Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs w/ Cherry Cinnamon Toast
* Lunch: Tuna Pasta Salad
* Dinner: Italian Chicken Saute, Garlic Toast
* Breakfast: Pineapple Carrot Raisin Muffin
* Lunch: Cucumber Sandwiches
* Dinner: Eggs Benedict, Steamed Asparagus spears with lemon Butter
Saturday 19th: Hawaiian Luau Party! Some of the guests will be bringing some potluck dishes too!
* Breakfast: Tropical Breakfast Risotto (To get everyone in the mood!)
Lunch/Dinner: Key West grilled chicken, Coconut Rice, Fresh Sliced Pineapples, Volcano Cake, Hawaiian Wedding Cake, Daiquiri's & Pina Coladas, Hawaiian Grilled Chicken & Pineapples, Tiki Mask Watermelon
* Breakfast: French Toast
* Lunch: Lunch out with Friends
* Dinner: Leftovers from yesterdays party
* Fresh Fruit- Cantaloupe, Blueberries, Blackberries
* Deviled Eggs
* No Bake Nutella Dreams (with Homemade Nutella)
* Watermelon Popsicles
* Key Lime Pie
* Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea
FYI: Our own garden is producing cucumbers and fresh tomatoes! For those that are just joining our weekly menus, we do raise our own chickens (for fresh eggs) and get about a dozen per day- So if you're noticing a large number of eggs in our menu plans, that's why!
If you're still having a difficult time cutting your grocery budget, we have a little surprise for you this week. On Wednesday our