We picked up a few basics this week as well, milk, cottage cheese, cabbage, asparagus, onions, cream cheese, carrots, case of ramen noodles and apples.
Hardboiled eggs are great as well for snacking, as the kids can chop them up into wraps or on top of salads with a bit of crumbled bacon (both of our teenage sons LOVE this, as do many of their friends).
* Breakfast: Poached eggs on toast
* Lunch: Herb Cottage Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
* Dinner: Garden Bounty Summer Saute
* Breakfast: Strawberry
* Lunch: Wraps with leftover Summer Saute
* Dinner: Campfire Pig Greens
* Breakfast: Onion Bagels & Cream cheese
* Lunch: Grilled Cheese & Tomato
* Dinner: Grilled Pesto Chicken Kebabs, salad
* Breakfast: Veggie & Cheese Omlettes
* Lunch: Cucumber Salad
* Dinner: Crab Stuffed Baked Halibut, baked potato, steamed asparagus
*Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin toast, oatmeal
*Lunch: Garden Quiche
* Dinner: Homemade Pizza
* Breakfast: Gingered Buttermilk Breakfast Cake
* Lunch: Carrot Egg Salad Wraps
* Dinner: Copycat Hooters Hotwings, grilled Taters/onions/garlic, corn on the cob
Sunday 17th: Happy Fathers Day!
* Breakfast: Dad's choice
* Midday Meal:
* Fresh Fruit- Pineapple, Blueberries, Blackberries, apples
* Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake
* Cinnamon Apple cherry Cheeseball
* Pina Colada Popsicles
* Healthy Zucchini Brownies
* Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea
Our own garden is producing cucumbers, zuchinni, summer squash and fresh tomatoes! The blueberries and Blackberries listed in the menu are hand picked from our property.
For those that are just joining our weekly menus, we do raise our own chickens (for fresh eggs) and get about a dozen per day- So if you're noticing a large number of eggs in our menu, that's why!
If you haven't read our eBook yet, "The
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / ingridhs