* 1 tablespoon half & half
* 1 tablespoon white sugar
* 1 1/2 cups cool whip
* 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
* 1 cup cold Half & Half
* 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin puree
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
In a large bowl, whisk together cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of Half & Half, and sugar until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped topping, avoid over mixing! Spread into bottom of a prepared graham cracker crust.
Refrigerate while preparing the next layer:
In a large bowl whisk pudding mix and 1 c. half and half until thickened, fold in pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
Gently spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours, or until set.
Drizzle lightly with caramel sauce and add a dollop of fresh whipped cream just prior to serving!
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / StephanieFrey