Sometimes, Items are so cheap at the store, it isn't worth making your own, as you can see from the Cinnamon Raisin bagels I found at Aldis. I managed to find a great deal on thick pork chops at Sam's club- and packaged those up in meal-size packages and froze for later use.
February 7th - February 13th
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Bagels/Cream Cheese
- Lunch: Tuna Melts
- Dinner: Grilled Pork Chops, Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Breakfast: Cantaloupe Chunks with Honey-Lime Dip
- Lunch: Ramen Noodles & Peanut butter sandwich
- Dinner: Sesame Chicken, Jasmine Rice, Fresh Steamed Broccoli
- Breakfast: Banana Nut Muffins
- Lunch: Apple Cabbage Toss & Sweet Potato Fries
- Dinner: Corn Chowder & Biscuits
- Breakfast: morning Sunrise (made with leftover biscuits rather than english muffins)
- Lunch: grilled cheese
- Dinner: Grilled Chicken & Au Gratin Cabbage
- Breakfast: pancakes or french toast sticks
- Lunch: leftover Corn Chowder
- Dinner: Baked Tater Taco's
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quesadillas
- Lunch: chicken salad wraps
- Dinner: "Restaurant Night" - this isn't actually eating out, instead we use the individual portion size meals that have been vacuum sealed and frozen.
- Breakfast: French Toast or Waffles (made ahead of time and Frozen)
- Lunch: Egg Salad Sandwiches with Lettuce
- Dinner: Grilled Pork with Pear Salsa
Various Snacks: Fruit was in abundance this week!
- Fresh Fruit- (Apples, Banana's, Pears) - as you can see, there was a wide variety this week!
- Apples w/ Peanut Butter
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Homemade Microwave Popcorn
- Iced Tea or herbal teas
- Guava & Mango Juice
- Homemade Lemonade
A few things I'd like to share:
If you're just tuning in to this series, you may have noticed that we use eggs quite a bit, this is because we raise chickens, eggs are a plenty!