potatoes, milk, bread, lettuce, celery, cucumbers, cream cheese and carrots.
Everything else is either from the garden, the pantry or the freezer.
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Bagels &
- Lunch: Tomato Basil Pasta with fresh Pesto
- Dinner: Venison Roast w/ Potatoes, Carrots, Onions & Yeast Rolls
- Breakfast: Homemade Strawberry toaster Strudels
- Lunch: Venison Roast Sandwiches
- Dinner: Marinated Grilled pork, thyme roasted squash, applesauce, Salad
- Breakfast: Blueberry Pancakes
- Lunch: Chipotle Egg Salad Wraps on Tomato Basil Tortillas
- Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Southwestern Cheddar Steak Fries
- Breakfast: Poached eggs on Toast
- Lunch: Grilled chicken Wraps
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Bread with Maple Nut Butter
- Lunch: Honey Dijon Egg Salad Wraps
- Dinner: Halloween Party Event at Friends
- Breakfast: Eggs over easy, Apple Cider Bread Toast
- Lunch: Pizza bites & tossed Salad
- Dinner: "Restaurant Night" - this isn't actually eating out, instead we use the individual portion size meals that have been vacuum sealed and frozen.
- Deviled Eggs
- Fresh Fruit- Apples, Pumpkins
- Game Day Whoopie Pies
- Microwave Popcorn
- Hummus & Carrot Sticks
- Granola bars
- Canned Peaches
FYI: The easiest way to plan your menu is take a look at what you have on hand and then view the weeks sales flyers for your favorite stores. If you didn't know, we've compiled a list of All the store flyers for every store we can think of. If your store isn't listed, comment at the bottom of the page and we'll add it for you.
Visit our Sales cycles page for a complete list of expected Sales Items for November