* 3 3-ounce packages ramen noodles, seasoning packets set aside for another recipe
* 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
* 2 large eggs
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
* 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
* 1/4 teaspoon anise seed, crushed
* 1/2 cup golden raisins
* 1/4 cup crystallized ginger,chopped
* 2 bananas,thinly sliced
* 1/4 cup shredded coconut
* 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
Preheat the oven to 350F. Butter the bottom and sides of an 8x8 baking dish; create a single layer of slice banana on the bottom of the buttered dish.
In a large bowl, place 3 bricks of ramen noodles, cover with very hot tap water & soak for 5 minutes. Flip and soak for an additional 5 minutes, or until the noodles easily pull apart with a fork. Drain thoroughly,
In a separate bowl combine eggs, sugar, coconut milk, sour cream, almond extract, cardamom, anise seed and a pinch of salt, whisking until well blended and light. Fold in the noodles, raisins and ginger until combined. Slowly pour our over the bananas in the prepared pan.
Sprinkle coconut & sliced almonds over the top, if desired and Bake 1 hour - or until golden brown and fully set.
Let cool for at least 1 hour before slicing. Garnish with Fresh whipped Cream and a few banana slices on top.