Easter has passed and many folks have pretty little hard boiled eggs hanging out in the fridge. Here are 25 delicious ideas for using up those leftover hard boiled eggs. . .
- 1-18)Egg Salad 18 Ways– tired of the same old egg salad, here are 18 of our favorite egg salad variations
- 19) English Good Mornings– Cut English Muffins in half, top with a couple slices of fresh tomato, sliced hard boiled eggs and a slice of your favorite cheese. Broil until toasted and cheese in melted, Yum! These Make a lovely breakfast, light lunch or fast snack.
- 20) Salad Niçoise Lettuce Cups– Quarter hard boiled eggs, serve over Romaine Lettuce (full leaves) with flaked tuna, grated parmesan and a dab of italian dressing.
- 21)Simple Zesty Spinach Salad– this salad combines the flavors of fresh spinach, bacon, red onion and mushrooms & hard boiled egg slices with a zesty sweet and sour dressing that compliments the flavors, best of all, it’s simple and inexpensive.
- 22)Creamed Eggs on Toast–A hearty filling breakfast of eggs in a flavorful sauce on toasted biscuits, english muffins or bagels
- 23)First Timers Pickled Eggs– if you’ve never made your own pickled eggs before, this recipe is for you! It’s a simple do it yourself recipe even beginners can tackle with confidence.
- 24)Egg And Radish Tramezzini– tramazzinis are thin sandwiches which traditionally have been served throughout Italy at expresso bars. To make a simple sandwich slice hard boiled eggs, cut 2 radishes into thin slices, snipped chives. Spread Mayo on a slice of your favorite bread, add a layer of radish and a layer of sliced egg, sprinkle with snipped chives Top with another slice of bread.
- 25)Deviled Egg Dip– a wonderful dip for sliced veggies- or as a filling for celery sticks. This makes a great afterschool snack.