Haitian Voodoo Kebabs are a delicious spicy well seasoned beef kebab seared on the grill to lock in the juice and enhanced with red and green bell peppers.
* 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
* 2 tablespoons water
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
* 10 Large wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* Red & Green Bell pepper, washed & cut into chunks
* 1 Onion Cut into Chunks
Dissolve bouillon in water, then stir in the garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Pour the marinade over the meat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
Preheat the grill on high heat. While the grill is heating, Skewer the beef cubes, alternating with chunks bell peppers & onions. Pour the oil onto a plate, and roll the skewers in it to coat them on all sides.
Place the skewers on the grill, reduce the heat slightly to med/high and grill the skewers, turning frequently, until the beef has turned light pink, 12 to 15 minutes.
These are excellent and slightly spicy!