Grilled chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and grated Asiago cheese top this easy gourmet pizza, topped off with dried herbs and spices.
* 1/2 cup pesto basil sauce
* 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
* 2 cups grilled chicken breast strips
* 2 Fresh Sliced Roma tomatoes
* 1/2 tsp italian herbs
* 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust. Arrange chicken pieces and fresh tomato slices over the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese. Sprinkle with italian herb seasoning.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and lightly browned at the edges.
Be the first to comment