Fiesta Fries

Fiesta Fries
Fiesta Fries

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

fiesta-fries
Create your own simple Fiesta ranch baked french fries to for a healthy yet tasty accompaniment to your favorite grilled meats. Toss the ketchup- you won’t need it with these fries!

2 lbs Potatoes, cut into thin sticks
4 T. Olive Oil
3 T. Fiesta Ranch Dip Mix

Preheat the oven to 400F
Wash & cut the potatoes into thin slices of equal size. Dump them all into a large 1 gallon ziploc bag, add 3 t. Olive Oil. Seal the bag and palpate to completely cover each fry with oil. Reopen the bag, dump in the fiesta ranch dip mix. Seal the bag and shake and palpate the bag to distribute the seasoning evenly.

fiesta-fries
Using the remaining Tablespoon of olive oil, grease 2 cookie sheets. Dump the seasoned fries onto the cookie sheets, spread them out so they aren’t touching.

Bake for 15 minutes at 400, carefully flip the fries so they will brown evenly, and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.