Newbie to all things budget wise!

I am now a singel momma to 3 beautiful children 6,4,2, and going to school in NOV I need to learn how to budget and that means also no spending $600-$900 a month in groceries. I need to plan meals and plan trips to the grocery stores AND need to get a stockpile going again. I have really slid off the wagon on that in the past year since I became a single mom. I also have to start literally from the ground up with the basic supplies for a pantry, So any help and advice would be lovely.
    E, Student of cosmetology and single momma to, Sissy 6/07, Bubba 3/09, Princess 9/11

Starter Saver

Re: Newbie to all things budget wise!

Hello pastel summer. If you can download the 2012 Family Guide to Groceries Under $250 a month it has lots of tips. This site also has great recipes. I am still trying to get to the $50 a week mark haven't been able to get it that low yet, but have slashed it a lot from what it was. Good Luck!