Virtual Memorial Day BBQ Bash – Contest & Invite!

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

virtual-memorial-day-bbq-bash-contest-invite
You’re Officially Invited to our Virtual Memorial Day BBQ Bash! We know you love Potluck Barbecues as much as we do & we’d love to see what your favorite dish is to share at a Potluck Bash! Share your favorite recipe for a Main dish, Side Dish, Salad, Appetizer or Dessert- and you could win a $25 Amazon Gift card!

The Challenge
: Think of an inexpensive dish you might bring to a potluck or picnic. It could be an Main Dish, Side Dish, Salad, Appetizer or Dessert- but it must be around $5 or less to prepare !!

How to Enter: Share Your Recipe in the Comments Section Below. Include a Photograph of the finished dish for an additional entry in the drawing. Recipes must include Title, Ingredients, Directions for preparation and approximate cost to prepare.

Basic Rules

1) Limit of 5 Entries per person, 1 per category – Which means you could have 5 chances to win- and if you include a photo with each entry, you could have 10 chances to win!

2) Recipes must include Title, Ingredients, Directions for preparation and approximate cost to prepare.

3) Winner gets a $25 Amazon Gift Card.

4) Get those creative juices flowing and share your favorite, inexpensive potluck dishes!

Entries close a 11:59 P.M. on Memorial Day – Eastern Time.

The winner will be picked by random.org Tuesday, May 31,2011.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.