Week #27 $50 Weekly Menu for 4-6 ppl

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80.61%) 33 votes

week-27-50-weekly-menu-for-4-6-ppl
Week #27 Grocery Notes: We found some lovely produce deals at Aldi’s this week, including strawberries for $1, Cabbage, fresh mushrooms, blueberries, broccoli, butter crackers (copycat ritz- which actually taste better than Ritz brand!), cantaloupe, milk, bread, as well as some baking supplies to help restock the pantry. Total spent this week, $41.16

July 4th- July 10th

Monday July 4th: Happy Independence Day!

* Breakfast: coffee, Banana Bread
* Lunch & Dinner: BBQ Bash Get Together with Friends, some potluck dishes, Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad, Fried Turkey, strawberry cream pie

Tuesday July 5th:

* Breakfast: French Toast, sliced strawberries
* Lunch: Leftovers from Yesterdays BBQ
* Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Asian Cucumber Noodle Salad

WednesdayJuly 6th:

* Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Homefries, Toast
* Lunch:Chicken & Grape Salad Wraps, potato salad
* Dinner: Grilled Halibut, CousCous, Steamed Broccoli

Thursday
July 7th:

* Breakfast: Onion Bagels & Cream Cheese
* Lunch: Garden Salad
* Dinner: Italian Dijon Marinated Pepper Steak, steamed green beans, grilled potato wedges

FridayJuly 8th: The Weather calls for triple digit heat 101F , So with that in mind, we’re planning on some cooler, lighter recipes

* Breakfast: Blueberry Muffins, coffee
* Lunch: Cucumber Sandwiches/ Wraps
* Dinner: Grilled Black Bean- and Rice-Stuffed Peppers, sliced fresh tomatoes

SaturdayJuly 9th:

* Breakfast: Eggs Benedict, Coffee
* Lunch: Tomato Pie
* Dinner: Mock Prime Rib, Baked Potatoes, salad

Sunday July 10th:

* Breakfast: Poached Eggs on Toast
* Lunch: Cool Cucumber Soup, Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, Butter Crackers
* Dinner: Dinner at extended Family’s Home

Various Snacks & Dessert Items:

* Orange Sherbert
* Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream
* Microwave Popcorn (homemade)
* Fresh Fruit- banana’s, plums, berries
* Yogurt & Fruit Parfaits
* Angel Food Cake & Fresh Berries

Drinks included:

* Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Coffee
* Lemonade
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea

A few things I’d like to share:
Please keep in mind, if you haven’t seen our previous weekly menus, that our modest garden is producing copious amounts of cucumbers, zucchini, summer squash, peppers, and tomatoes, etc. As such, we’re incorporating as many fresh veggies as possible into our menu.

Also, over the last couple of weeks we’ve had the opportunity to go Deep Sea fishing and added a considerable amount of fish fillets to the freezer including Halibut, red snapper, and Salmon.

Getting the most out of your grocery budget means taking advantage of deals, sales and opportunities in your own area. This is the perfect time of year to seek out Farmers Markets, Craigslist listings from folks that have overly abundant gardens, etc.

We’d love to see/hear your grocery deals, menu’s and budgets. Feel free to submit them in the comments below.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.