Week #41 $50 Weekly Menu for 4-6 ppl

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

week-41-50-weekly-menu-for-4-6-ppl
Week #41 Grocery Notes: This weeks grocery total was a whopping $53.12! Once again, the following items are in abundance at dirt cheap prices this week, apples, squash, lemons, cabbages, chard, beets, pears, spinach, and yams. Baking season has begun and I’m seeing major deals on various baking supplies- baking chips, nuts, various types of flour, cake mixes, etc. This is a great time to stock up the pantry! Finally frozen veggies are on sale again and I bought 25 bags of various frozen veggies for .75 a bag to restock the freezer. I picked up several frozen juices
This past weekend we had a fabulous pig roast, to which we ended up with 25+ pounds of leftover roasted meat for the freezer.

Monday 10th:

• Breakfast:cereal or oatmeal
  • Lunch: Grilled Cheese sandwich, tomato soup
  • Dinner:Shredded Pork in Gravy over Fresh Biscuits, Salad

Tuesday 11th:

Wednesday 12th

Thursday 13th

Friday 14th

Saturday 15th:

• Breakfast:Apple Fritters, coffee
  • Lunch:Homemade Loaded Pizza
  • Dinner: Chipotle Chicken Bites, Baked Garlic Potato Wedges, Steamed Broccoli

Sunday16th:

• Breakfast:Spiced Pumpkin Donuts, coffee
  • Lunch:Ramen
  • Dinner: “Restaurant Night” – this isn’t actually eating out, instead we use the individual portion size meals that have been vacuum sealed and frozen. See the ebook for details

Various Snacks:

Drinks included: * Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Coffee
* Lemonade
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea

A few things I’d like to share:
The easiest way to plan your menu is take a look at what you have on hand and then view the weeks sales flyers for your favorite stores. If you didn’t know, we’ve compileda list of All the store flyers for every store we can think of. If your store isn’t listed, comment at the bottom of the page and we’ll add it for you.
Visit our Sales cycles page for a complete list of expected Sales Items for October

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.