Week $43 $50 Weekly Menu for 4-6 ppl

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

week-43-50-weekly-menu-for-4-6-ppl
Week #43 Grocery Notes: Finally, a meat restocking week to replenish the freezer. If you’ve been following our menu’s you know that every few weeks we load up the freezer to keep decent meal ingredients on hand for fast, inexpensive meals. This week we added 20lbs of chicken and 18 pounds of various cuts of pork, and 10 pounds of ground turkey for $56.17
Luckily last week we were well under the budget and used last weeks savings to buy fresh fruits and veggies this week.

Monday 24th:

Tuesday 25th:

Wednesday 26th

• Breakfast:French Toast, Maple Syrup
  • Lunch: Grilled Cheese
  • Dinner:Apple Stuffed Honey Dijon Pork Bake, Steamed Green Beans

Thursday 27th

Friday 28th

• Breakfast:Bagels & Cream Cheese
  • Lunch: Tuna Salad Sandwich
  • Dinner:Halloween Party Event at Friends

Saturday 29th:

Sunday 30th:

• Breakfast:Apple Donut Balls
  • Lunch: Chicken Pesto Pasta Salad
  • Dinner:“Restaurant Night” – this isn’t actually eating out, instead we use the individual portion size meals that have been vacuum sealed and frozen. See the ebook for details

Various Snacks:

Drinks included: * Iced Tea (Sweet Tea)
* Coffee
* Lemonade
* Copycat Gatorade
* CopyCat Arizona Green Tea

A few things I’d like to share: We harvested over 25 pounds of fresh sweet potatoes over the weekend, along with 9 very large green peppers. It seems the cold snap has renewed the pepper plants and they’re producing better than ever.

FYI: The easiest way to plan your menu is take a look at what you have on hand and then view the weeks sales flyers for your favorite stores. If you didn’t know, we’ve compileda list of All the store flyers for every store we can think of. If your store isn’t listed, comment at the bottom of the page and we’ll add it for you.
Visit our Sales cycles page for a complete list of expected Sales Items for October

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.