Monkey Bread

Monkey Bread
Monkey Bread

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80.61%) 33 votes

monkey-bread
A cluster of fluffy cinnamon bites drizzled with warm caramel sauce in a pull-apart dessert that takes less than 15 minutes to prepare!

2 Tubes Pull Apart Biscuits (If you’re using Great Value brand, you’ll need 2 tubes, if you’re using pillsbury or grands- you only need 1 tube)
3/4 c. Brown Sugar
1/3 c. sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 stick butter, melted
Cherries, Optional

monkey-bread
In a small glass casserole dish, place a glass cup upside down. Pour melted butter into the dish, sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter, spreading it evenly.

Open the tube of biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Mix the cinnamon and sugar together. Roll each biscuit piece into the cinnamon sugar and toss it into the casserole dish. If you’d like to add cherries to your bread, you can periodically toss in halved maraschino cherries throughout the dough pieces.
monkey-bread

Cook in the microwave on high for 4-5 minutes. Remove from microwave, carefully remove the glass (it will be VERY hot!) Place a plate over the casserole dish and quickly invert it. Let set 3 minutes, remove casserole dish carefully (steam will arise!)

monkey-bread

Voila! Instant Dessert in under 15 minutes flat, serves 6-8

monkey-bread

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.