Almond Spritz Cookies

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

4 (80%) 32 votes

almond-spritz-cookies
Mini buttery bites of deliciousness, these almond spritz cookies are very simple to make and absolutely delicious to dunk into a mug of hot cocoa or coffee!

You’ll Need:
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups butter softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons no-color almond extract

In a small bowl mix flour and baking powder, set aside. In a mixing bowl cream sugar and butter. Add egg, milk and extracts, mixing well. Stir in the flour/baking powder mixture a little at a time until all the flour has been fully incorporated. Do NOT chill the dough.

Fill cookie press with dough and with desired disks, press cookies onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are a light golden brown.

You can sprinkle them with colored sugar just prior to baking.

Makes:
7-8 dozen cookies.

almond-spritz-cookies
Note: When making Press cookies I use the Wilton cookie Press– that I received as a gift. You literally set the press onto the cookie sheet, squeeze the trigger, move it over and repeat until empty.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.