Peach Cream Pie

Peach Cream Pie
Peach Cream Pie

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

3.9 (78.29%) 35 votes

peach-cream-pie
Nothing says summer like the taste of sweet peaches! Here is a very simple 4 ingredient peach cream pie that’s like eating sunshine with a fork!

If you happen to need a low sugar version you could substitute a couple of the ingredients- instead of regular cool-whip and peach gelatin, use the sugar-free versions. Be sure to use fresh peaches or those that have been canned in their own juice or in very light syrup.

peach-cream-pie

You’ll Need:

1 8oz container Cool Whip, thawed (don’t try the off-brand, they don’t set)
1 pkg Peach Jello
1 graham cracker crust
1/2 c. diced Peaches (optional) You can use sliced or canned peaches, fresh, etc
1/2 boiling water
1 c. Ice Water

peach-cream-pieInstructions

In a medium bowl dissolve the peach jello in the boiling water, stirring well until fully dissolved. Add the cold water, stirring well. Immediately fold in the cool whip. Do not over mix, do not use FROZEN cool whip or the pie will NOT set.

If you opt to use peaches, (fresh or canned) add about 1/2 c. well drained, diced pieces into the filling mix. Spoon into a graham cracker crust. Cover and place in the fridge for at least an hour prior to serving.

Serve with additional sliced peaches on the top. The peaches in the photo above were home canned.

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. SEE OUR DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.

About GB101 719 Articles
Filled with an insatiable wanderlust to see the world, I've dedicated most of my life to saving money where I can so I can afford to see and do the things I want. I dug our family out of debt by reducing our grocery expense to less than $300 a month. You can too!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.